Administrative/Marketing Assistant Service Team Member
A Southfield financial services company is looking for an experienced Marketing and Administrative Assistant. This position is ideal for a well-organized person who enjoys multi-tasking, working with both technology and people, and is looking for a career in the financial services industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to Financial Advisor's practice for effective service and maximum sales performance.
- Introduce advisors to Marketing Gateway; Content Library, Social Media tools and Newsletters on Demand.
- Provide instruction on ComplianceMax; User and Quick Start Guides.
- Review Social Media requirements, training and Erado Installations.
- Provide sample Marketing for Client Kit Folders.
- Consult and guide Financial Advisors in the setting up of their website with FMG Suite.
- I Doc for Compliance documents.
- Account View orientation and instruction.
- Assist Financial Advisors in initial phase of moving website through compliance.
- Orientation on filing DBA’s and other forms of submission.
- Submitting as well as creating business cards, letterhead, etc.
- Creating/Re-creating advertising and submitting to compliance for approval.
- Scanning, updating data bases as needed.
- Event planning, miscellaneous projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Detail oriented with solid follow-up capabilities.
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Database maintenance experience, such as Salesforce, Access or Redtail.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week M-F 8am-5pm
We offer: competitive wages, full benefit package to include Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Company match 401K, PTO and Paid Holidays.
All interested candidates, please reply to Lori Byrum by email to [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter.