Administrative/Marketing Assistant Service Team Member
A Southfield financial services company is looking for an experienced Marketing and Administrative Assistant. This position is ideal for a well-organized person who enjoys multi-tasking, working with both technology and people, and is looking for a career in the financial services industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to Financial Advisor's practice for effective service and maximum sales performance.
- Introduce advisors to Marketing Gateway; Content Library, Social Media tools and Newsletters on Demand.
- Provide instruction on ComplianceMax; User and Quick Start Guides.
- Review Social Media requirements, training and Erado Installations.
- Provide sample Marketing for Client Kit Folders.
- Consult and guide Financial Advisors in the setting up of their website with FMG Suite.
- I Doc for Compliance documents.
- Account View orientation and instruction.
- Assist Financial Advisors in initial phase of moving website through compliance.
- Orientation on filing DBA’s and other forms of submission.
- Submitting as well as creating business cards, letterhead, etc.
- Creating/Re-creating advertising and submitting to compliance for approval.
- Scanning, updating data bases as needed.
- Event planning, miscellaneous projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Detail oriented with solid follow-up capabilities.
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Database maintenance experience, such as Salesforce, Access or Redtail.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week M-F 8am-5pm
We offer: competitive wages, full benefit package to include Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Company match 401K, PTO and Paid Holidays.
All interested candidates, please reply to Lori Byrum by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter.